Explain each translation job status.
There are 10 different job status for a translation:
- New Created: A translation job is first created with this status.
- Ready for Quote: The client should change status to ready for quote once
- Job Quoted: A job manager quotes the job and sets
status to job quoted.
- Payment Made: The client agrees with the quote,
makes the payment and sets status to payment made.
- Job Paid: The job
manager confirms payment and set status to job paid.
A translator then sets status to translating and starts translation.
- Done Transltation: The translator uploads all translated documents and
sets status to done translation.
- Proofread: A proof reader looks into
translated documents, makes any necessary change and sets status to proofread.
- Job Completed: The job manager then sets status to job completed to
indicate completion of the translation job.
- Job Declined: The client
can decline the job if he/she doesn't agree with the job quote.